Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6/5 Kodiak Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:17 am    Post subject: 6/5 Kodiak Show Reply with quote

The show last night rocked. Whoever didn't get to go missed a great one. I hope Jon had a good birthday, cuz we all had a ton of fun. And to those of you who smoke in the group, I have new respect for you. That was hard to sing the whole Weezer song and not be out of breath.

The band was very tight throughout the entire set. Thank you so much for playing Say. I appreciate it! I did miss Blue though...oh well, I guess you can't get everything you want all the time, there's just too many great poly-songs!

I said it before and I'll say it again. Anyone who has decent recording equipment, bring something to a show. I would pay pretty good money for a live CD!!!!!!!

PS--Darren, you are never allowed to sit by me again.
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: 6/5 Kodiak Show Reply with quote

SivaLuna wrote:
The show last night rocked. Whoever didn't get to go missed a great one. I hope Jon had a good birthday, cuz we all had a ton of fun. And to those of you who smoke in the group, I have new respect for you. That was hard to sing the whole Weezer song and not be out of breath.

The band was very tight throughout the entire set. Thank you so much for playing Say. I appreciate it! I did miss Blue though...oh well, I guess you can't get everything you want all the time, there's just too many great poly-songs!

I said it before and I'll say it again. Anyone who has decent recording equipment, bring something to a show. I would pay pretty good money for a live CD!!!!!!!

PS--Darren, you are never allowed to sit by me again.

Yes it was a very good show...and they rocked so much harder than the hardcore second band.

How come I cant sit by you anymore?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess you can sit by me Chewbacca. Ahhh...still makes me laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: