Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

only when i see you is when i really breathe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Listen, bitch, are you fo
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: only when i see you is when i really breathe Reply with quote

Hi fellers, this is Lindsay...

Just wanted to drop a line and say that I had a most excellent time this evening at the K. Your band never, and I mean never, ceases to amaze me. I have never been so completely satisfied with a local band in my entire life.

I dont have up close and personal ties with any of you fine looking gentlemen, and you're not my friends from way back. Nor do I want to give the impression that I'm saying this just to be nice.

YOU ROCK OFF MY SOCK OFF. Hemingway Hero is, as usual, my very favorite. Not Who I Am almost shed me a tear. There was not a moment through the entire set that I was not consumed by the magic of your excellence. Your musical stylings are so lovely and unforgettable.

Never once have you worn out your welcome in the musical corner of my heart. Even after multiple usages. You're my #1, by far, forever, and ever, yours truly, <3 Lindsay
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: only when i see you is when i really breathe Reply with quote

Listen, bitch, are you fo wrote:
YOU ROCK OFF MY SOCK OFF.

all i have to say is THANX for being such a wonderful fan. it just makes it all seem so worth it when people really get into and appreciate what we do. thanx again.

and thanx to everyone else who went to that show... as well as any othre show. you all rock!
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:06 pm    Post subject: socks Reply with quote

No no pat... YOU ROCK
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: