Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the latest and greatest polyboard!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the latest and greatest polyboard! Reply with quote

Hi, I'm sure you've noticed a change in the way things look on your favorite message board. Pat and I upgraded to the latest PHPbb.

It will have a few new options. One thing, that we haven't been able to figure out how to do yet is turn off the 'e-mail me when a thread I replied to gets a new post' option, I'd recomend you turn that off ASAP, lest your inbox be flooded with PolyPosts.

Also, Polls can now be added, as can avatars, which rocks. If there's something new about the board that you have a question on, read the FAQ, if you still don't have an answer feel free to ask us in this thread.

One last thing, although not implemented yet, we will be adding an Off-topic lounge to chat it up about non Poly related things.

We hope you like the new look.

NyQ

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: