Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Febuary 18th Kettering show recap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've been meaning to do this for a while. And it's not like I think anyone besides me gives a damn, but you'll just have to cope with that.

On to the recap:

Well we seem to be in agreement that it was a 'rusty' show. It can't be helped, Pat is back at school until the end of March, so that makes practicing harder to arrange. Our second excuse is that we haven't had a show in about 2 months since our CD release party., as we've been focusing on writing a lot of new songs.

Speaking of new songs, we removed the smoke and mirrors and revealed two brand spankin' new ones tonight. Those songs were 'My Deal with O'Neil' and 'Thing don't always turn out how you expect them to' or something like that, the name on that one is still up in the air, any suggestions?

So how did everyone like those two songs? We hope you're in agreement with us that they rock. Leave any feedback in this thread, if you would be so polite.

And another thing, we had to cut out 16 Today and Make My Day from our set. I'm sorry, it was beyond our control. We wanted to rock your socks of for another 10 minutes, but I guess it wasn't in the cards.

Second to last, Jon fell down on stage, it happened right before sound check, sorry if you missed that it was a classic Poly-moment

Lastly, we take our hats off to King Konga for having us with them.

Thanks for everyone who came out to the show, or just considered it for that matter. I think you deserve it.

Night guys, it's late, I'm tired.

NyQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IAteJimmysWorld
PolyRoadie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought you guys did a really good job. i couldn't tell you guys messed up. but i had a really good time. thanks to vance for the ride too and sorry we were late.

i'm looking forward to march 16.
Andy Rooney
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys:) i thought the 2 new songs sounded great, what's the name of the song about ripping up pictures? I forgot.

yeah that sucked that u guys couldn't finish yer set. I was looking forward to "make my day". Oh well. It was a nice night out of the house anyways, and it was nice to hear u guys play again:)

Oh, and i saw Jon fall, very graceful

JannuaryRainn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're show was good i think, yes a little rusty at first but you guys seemed to get back into your "groove" after the first 2 songs....

one more thing vance forgot to say....

they also sold seven...(everyone here that...7...) more cds at there gig....
not bad i'd say....
especially for being somewhere where most people didn't know them...well...except for that whole..."buy a cd, get jon's phone number" deal...but that doesn't count as having anything to do with it...*snickers evilly*

hehehe
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey polyplayas

I'm sure you guys rocked their faces off at Kettering and that is really awesome you sold 7 cd's!!
Really I just miss ya guys and I wanted to say hi:) So hi!
Have a super week and have fun rockin!

Katrina

[ This Message was edited by: Katrina on 2002-03-02 01:34 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: