Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rockin' CD Party - What'd you think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eggroid
PolyNewb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how'd everyone like the CD release party? I had a great time, I can't wait 'til my ears stop ringing so I can listen to the CD.

I can honestly say the only disapointing thing about the entire evening was that the polyphonics' awesome new songs aren't on the CD. Rot in Hell (seriously... Rotten Hell. Much cooler.) is by far my favorite polysong.

Gwonton
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im glad you had fun, and we really appreciate anyone and everyone who DID come out- even if they were late, at last they showed up.

Thank you to all, and we'll start recording the new songs as soon as possible.
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ze CD party rocked my socks off! I know you all need to make more money and what not, but I wish you could just play somewhere like that where can all just come and see you play (see you play...) I don't mind dropping the money cuz I know it's for a good cause but that party was so much fun!

You should also think about trying to get a
live CD put out. Anyone out there who has any good recording devices should bring them to the next show, I'd pay for a live CD!

Thanks for the pizza!

PS---Darren, are you happy now???
Andy Rooney
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish i could have made it, thatz what i think. It rained here, then the rain turned to ice and it snowed, so my bf was late coming home from work, cause of the bad traffic. We were bummed i never get to go to yer shoz anymore:( Im gonna have to get u guyz to stop by so i can get a cd and shirt, maybe i will bake some cupcakes as an reward for bringing us some cdz, lol

PropaJONdhi
PolyNewb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rockabillys show was great guys, Im diggin, Jeff, the keyboard, yu put on an impressive show...

This is Cendro form the Furthest Extent and we are playin rockabillys Feb 22nd, come check us out

peace
Jewls
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed the party, but I picked up a CD today. I must say it rocked my face off. Good job dudes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: