Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what would've been the new polynet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: what would've been the new polynet Reply with quote

i just figured i'd share with you all what vance and i were working on before we broke up... it was going to be an all new polynet to go with our new cd... but it never happened... check it out and let us know what you think...

http://www.polyphonics.net/test
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was actually reminded of this after reading thur old news posts...

polyphonics news from november 6, 2003 wrote:
(wipes cobwebs off polynet) Whoa, no one's been here in a while. I mean, just look at all this dust! If we're not going to take care of this webpage we should just put the ole girl down - and I'll let you in on a little secret here; that's just what we intend to do. Don't worry, it'll be painless, they give them this shot and she won't feel a thing, just a long nap. Then she'll move up to Dilapidated Webpage heaven, good ole polynet of old will get to play with all her old friends again - like that stupid dancing hampster page. There's no pain where she's going, unless you count the never ending dee-da-dee-da-dee-da-do-do of the hampster dance music, which I would most definitely consider painful.

Now, there there, youngin' no need to get so down about it. Tell ya what. What if I make it up to ya with a brand new polynet? Why, it'll be the rootin'est tootin'est Polyphonics website this side of the Mississippi! Yup. Patrick and I will be doing this, now I'm not saying it'll be tomorrow, or even next week, and probably not the year after that. But that's mine and Pat's project, and it's coming soon to a computer screen near you.

And since Jon thinks he can push us around and tell us what to do like that, I'm calling him out publicly. Jon is responsible for T-shirts. I've already made the design, Jeff has it. Jon go pick it up and get those T-shirts made my good man. We'll hold up our end of the bargain if you hold up yours.

In other news the CD is coming along. We still need to do art and all of that stuff too though. We're also working on getting some gigs lined up, we know it's been a while since you've had your polyfix and you're craving it like the people that live in the alley by the methadone clinic craves one more rock. We're working to rectify your situation.

Finally, we're being interviewed this week for the Oakland University newspaper. I'm not sure when the story will run but I'll let you guys know so you can pick up a copy. That should be fun, if a little akward, for us.

OK, I think that about does it.

K.I.T. and A.S.S,
Vance and The Polyphonics
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for those that were with us for a long time:

http://web.archive.org/web/20001213023500/http://www.polyphonics.net/

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: