Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poly thoughts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Poly thoughts Reply with quote

Okay Justin, I can't believe I'm following your advice, but I will go ahead and start the new thread. But hopefully people will post to both.

One of my favorite memories seems little and insignificant, and will forever brand me a hippie with everyone...but here goes.

It was at the Kodiak, don't remember exactly when. Just about everyone was there, and Polyphonics had finally started to play. They were running through the good songs, and then they started Say. I was sitting next to Darren, and yes, that was the night when you howled like Chewbacca and I almost peed my pants. I don't know, I just had one of those cheesy movie-ish moments where everything goes in slow motion, and I was just looking around at all my friends and seeing how happy they were, and all singing along together. And I looked at the band and they were all totally into it too, and ... everything just felt right with the universe for that moment. I felt as if I had briefly found my place in the world, and everyone was in it with me, and I felt very connected to each and every one of you. It was good times. Felt very content, which is a feeling I think people feel only rarely.

So, thank you guys for giving that to me.

Michele
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, hippie

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop being the man, man!

You need to like, expand your mind and then you'll see. You'll see what I see. You'll see the music, man!

No, I mean it, I've got tickets to go see The Music Man, live at the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts, Sept 17-24th. It'll be fun!
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf......

could you guys make weirdo love to each other in the privacy of your own home, please..

yuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: