Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ME ME ME ME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: ME ME ME ME Reply with quote

My band will be performing at PUB 1281 on Monday July 25th. The temporary line-up for the group is Me, Ali and Katrina. The band is going by the name of The Drunken Grampa Fitch Trio. We haven't practiced yet or gotten the songs totally written, but it should be a good time for all. The open mic starts at 9 pm, I don't know when we will be on. Anyways, I figure if I tell everybody we are doing it, then no one can back out right? And hopefully it will be the start of something great, but it could suck.
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: I forgot Reply with quote

I have a website also

www.geocities.com/rezasbabe/rezasbabe.html

Do you like how I am pimping myself out here?
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it! just love it! hehe

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and Kat are OFF the bridesmaid list! I see how it is...what is this, some kind of 'college' band thing? Do you have to go to 'college' to be in the cool club?

-sniff- I thought we were friends....
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH snap!

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that Beth was looking for backup dancers....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: WOW Reply with quote

Let me just say that it was a great time. Katrina and Ali were AMAZING. Thanks to Dan also for playing the drums.

And thanks to Dan we will be playing on this Thursday at a coffee house in Mount Clemens near the Post. I don't know the specifics for it so any info help would be appreciated.

The best part was all of the friends who showed up to support us, you really made it special for me. It honestly means a lot to me that you all took time to come out.

We will also probably be playing next mon at the pub 1281 again so you can all come and jam out with us, bring your instruments.
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there bethy the thing is that like when we come out to see the polyhedrons we do it for the sake that well you rock! I must say ali is all in all a good musician being the first time I heard him play. He played guitar, keyboards, and sang which is three more talents than I have
But the best part of the night was just hearing you up there singing Beth. Your voice is great I will try to make it to your thuirsday show and next monday if I can.

Bethy is my hero.
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the coffee house that is located next to Fritz's pub (sorry I dont remember the name though, but it's directly next door). I would imagine be there around 8 or so, because Dan said the owner closes his shit down at 10pm.
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weel thanks y'all. It will be ali and I as sexy Keyboard Kat has school and work but she said definitely do monday again at pub 1281, so I promise it will be an even better show. But if ya got nothing going on tomorrow or you want to jam, come to Congo's on main st mt clemens. I will be there around 8pm.

Suck my wang
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: