Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5/17 News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: 5/17 News Reply with quote

Translated:

Quote:

Hello, how is everything going out there?

There is not any news, which is often the case, but I was getting sick of looking at the last post so I decided to change it.

The last show we did at the Fly Bar (5/14) went well, except for me screwing up royally for the first few songs. After that I got back on track though. Some interesting things from that show;
(1) We played El Scorcho for the first time in a very long time (which I sing - hilarity ensues!)
(2) The ending of the show was possibly the best ending ever, at least in my estimation. Jon dropped his guitar but I thought he threw it down on purpose, so I threw mine down too. It resulted in a lot of feedback and then Jeff stopped playing guitar and Jon did the "Everytime I leave your house..." line with nothing but some feedback in the background. I thought that was super cool.

That's really all I have to say. I was unable to think of some funny, outlandish theme for this post, so as you can probably tell, I translated this post to japanese and then back to english using Babel Fish. I call this Engrish.

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Toast
PolyNewb

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Fly Bar Reply with quote

Yo, This is Ben, guitarist/keyboardist from Karenin's Smile. Yeah, both shows you guys played were great sound and energy wise. We are finishing our first album right now and have been pretty busy. But thanks for the last two gigs, we have definately learned a lot and of course had some fun. Of course we are trying to set a show up in June, so yeah I'll keep you guys informed so hopefully you can play with us (and play to our fans)

Oh yeah, that guitar drop/feedback was awesome. It totally didn't look like a mistake and sounded really cool. Long live rock and roll chaos!!

Peace out
Ben
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Fly Bar Reply with quote

Toast wrote:
Yo, This is Ben, guitarist/keyboardist from Karenin's Smile. Yeah, both shows you guys played were great sound and energy wise. We are finishing our first album right now and have been pretty busy. But thanks for the last two gigs, we have definately learned a lot and of course had some fun. Of course we are trying to set a show up in June, so yeah I'll keep you guys informed so hopefully you can play with us (and play to our fans)

Oh yeah, that guitar drop/feedback was awesome. It totally didn't look like a mistake and sounded really cool. Long live rock and roll chaos!!

Peace out
Ben

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I really dug your set too, I liked the two piece vibe. I hope we can hook up some more shows together soon.

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: