Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Today at work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Today at work Reply with quote

SO today at work I decided to ask my boss if I could go out and get cd's from my car cause we were pretty dead. Well she let me and guess what I put in ... yeah the good ol Polyphonics. I had people listening to you guys my bosses seemed to enjoy it and I had some customers that seemed to enjoy it too. I just thought that it was cool that people were actually listening while we were there.

Of yeah get me some fliers when you guys are making them I will try to pass them out at work for ya

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's pretty hip!

where do you work at?
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biglots heheh

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: