Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tonight's Gig at the Fly Bar....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet when Pat gets that mad, he looks like a cartoon character, where his face turns crimson red and smoke comes out his ears.
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Yee Haw! Reply with quote

tishtosh wrote:
You're probably right. It would have been interesting to see Pat get in a "bar brawl". I don't think I've ever seen him in a fight before (at least with the same sex...heh). Plus when you include a drumstick in the equation, you're just asking for some good ol' fashion entertainment.

If by entertainment you mean Pat trying to sodomize people with a drumstick, then you're right - and also, we have very different definitions of the word entertainment.

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sodomization is fine as long as it's not me, but a stranger. And Justin. And I'm not around.
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Yee Haw! Reply with quote

NyQuil Driver wrote:
If by entertainment you mean Pat trying to sodomize people with a drumstick, then you're right - and also, we have very different definitions of the word entertainment.

Yes we do have very different definitions of the word "entertainment". I don't think I was thinking of the whole sodomize with a drumstick. I think it was simply the idea of beating someone with a drumstick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Yee Haw! Reply with quote

tishtosh wrote:
NyQuil Driver wrote:

Yes we do have very different definitions of the word "entertainment". I don't think I was thinking of the whole sodomize with a drumstick. I think it was simply the idea of beating someone with a drumstick.

Trust me, with Patrick, it will eventually lead to sodomization via drumstick.

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it goes back to when he was a kid, he really enjoyed playing with the one table with the shapes and you would put the correct shape in the hole.

His favorite was the anus shape and the drumstick piece.
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how did half this thread become about me?

i'm not a fan of sodomizing people with drumsticks... i just threaten justin with it to keep him in line.... but i assure you it hurts me more than it hurts him... it's for his own good.... i'm worried he kinda likes it
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let me get this cleared up... You don't sodomize Justin, you beat him with a stick? It "hurts you more than it hurts him", and you're worried that "he likes it"? Hey whatever kinky stuff you're into, that's your buisness. In the entire time that I've known you I never knew that you were into S&M. However, it does answer a lot of questions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: