Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tonight's Gig at the Fly Bar....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NamelessVictim
PolyRoadie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Tonight's Gig at the Fly Bar.... Reply with quote

I am so excited about going tonight... I just felt I had to say that. I think I know where the Fly Bar actually is, too. Is it where the girls usually dance in the window? Hmmm.... It feels as though it has been forever since I have seen the Ployphonics play. Hey, and make sure you play good tonight... seriously. I'm bringing my new boyfriend and I told him you guys are good. I don't want him ditching me because he thinks I lied to him!!!

Party on Wayne!
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course there will be some serious rockage tonight, you can count on that.

As far as girls dancing in the windows, sweet christ I hope so.

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: I don't know where it is. Reply with quote

I really don't know where it is, cause I don't know where the voodoo lounge used to be and where the hell is the hayloft. Try giving real directions for christ sakes, like if your going east on cass turn this way or that. Goddammit.

You should not have lied to your boyfriend by the way.

Polyphonics sort of sway it, they don't really rock it.

Suck it.
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: I don't know where it is. Reply with quote

Beefer wrote:
I really don't know where it is, cause I don't know where the voodoo lounge used to be and where the hell is the hayloft. Try giving real directions for christ sakes, like if your going east on cass turn this way or that. Goddammit.

learn how to read maps. i always try to include a link to one on the "shows" page.
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: I don't know where it is. Reply with quote

Beefer wrote:

You should not have lied to your boyfriend by the way.

Polyphonics sort of sway it, they don't really rock it.

Suck it.

FYI: If you click on the links for the maps, then click on driving directions, and enter your address or an intersection from wherever you are driving from....you can get street by street directions to the gig.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, well those maps suck, so ok that's
like whatever.
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah where the piss were the dancing window girls?
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DngrsDrrn wrote:
yeah where the piss were the dancing window girls?

We were duped - bamboozled if you will - I don't think we'll be playing there again after they lied to us like that.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only you guys would have been staged next to the women's bathroom.... it couldnt have been worse than random guy interrupting the show to get some smokes and go back to club night usa.
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DngrsDrrn wrote:
If only you guys would have been staged next to the women's bathroom.... it couldnt have been worse than random guy interrupting the show to get some smokes and go back to club night usa.

hah yeah that was funny.

poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i should've stabbed him with my drumstick
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, you've got some anger issues there, bully Pat.
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: 2 words for you, Pat... ANGER MANAGEMENT....Go rent it. Reply with quote

Yeah Pat definately has some pent up frustration stemming from somewhere. Maybe it started with that kid in elelmentary school that tripped him at recess.

The guy who wanted smokes, DIDN'T trip you. Maybe you should go confront THAT person. Talking about your feelings helps to heal the pain. Tell yourself "I want to be Miss America". Sorry for that Dr. Phil moment. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he should have just stabbed the guy with his drumstick, it would have been far more entertaining, and probably started a nice brawl.

I like brawling.
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Yee Haw! Reply with quote

You're probably right. It would have been interesting to see Pat get in a "bar brawl". I don't think I've ever seen him in a fight before (at least with the same sex...heh). Plus when you include a drumstick in the equation, you're just asking for some good ol' fashion entertainment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: