Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I heard you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dontmesswithsexus
PolyNewb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: I heard you Reply with quote

Hey phonics, this is Lindsay. I registered again with a new name because I have amnesia since I went away.

Thank you so for letting me sit at the radio station. It was a really cool time, and fun was had by all.

ALSO, I left early right... and on the way home I turned on the radio and heard you play 16 Today. In my car. On the road. And it was so coooooooooooooooooool.

Please play shows, please play shows.

Lindsicle
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:44 am    Post subject: I didn't Reply with quote

I'm so sorry that I didn't make it to your radio gig. Not to make excuses or anything...

First, I was stuck at a baby shower in Detroit. Then, I tried calling up friends to see if they could go with me to your gig because I've been having some car trouble. But my ex-frends were all sick or busy. They suck! Plus, by that time, I already got Jon's message. Thanks for calling to let me know though. I would have drove out there and looked like an ass waiting outside the place.

Anyways, I hope that it went really well. I was definitely there with you guys in spirit. I'll somehow have to make it up to you. Anyone up for some ice cream? Come on...you know everyone screams for ice cream. LOL

Oh yeah...I was just wondering why OU doesn't have an internet radio stream? Did anyone tape it? If someone did, you guys should post it up on the site? That would rock.

-Me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: I didn't Reply with quote

tishtosh wrote:
I'm so sorry that I didn't make it to your radio gig. Not to make excuses or anything...

First, I was stuck at a baby shower in Detroit. Then, I tried calling up friends to see if they could go with me to your gig because I've been having some car trouble. But my ex-frends were all sick or busy. They suck! Plus, by that time, I already got Jon's message. Thanks for calling to let me know though. I would have drove out there and looked like an ass waiting outside the place.

Anyways, I hope that it went really well. I was definitely there with you guys in spirit. I'll somehow have to make it up to you. Anyone up for some ice cream? Come on...you know everyone screams for ice cream. LOL

Oh yeah...I was just wondering why OU doesn't have an internet radio stream? Did anyone tape it? If someone did, you guys should post it up on the site? That would rock.

-Me

We will have a CD of it soon enough and we will put some MP3s of the songs online for you

It was a fun time, I hope we can do it again.

NyQ

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mister
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: I didn't Reply with quote

NyQuil Driver wrote:
We will have a CD of it soon enough and we will put some MP3s of the songs online for you

eh?

Got those mp3s yet? I wanna hear.

the first ever Polyphonics fan site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: I didn't Reply with quote

mister wrote:
NyQuil Driver wrote:

eh?

Got those mp3s yet? I wanna hear.

Not yet, I don't know what's going on with that. I'll try to get Jeff to stop by the station sometime since that's where he goes to school.

NyQ

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: