Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring Fling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Spring Fling Reply with quote

To whomever it may concern:

If you're friends of the Polyhedrons, you're friends of mine, so come out and celebrate with me and the ypsi folk this month!!

First, there will be a kickin good time at the Elbow room from 10 on in ypsi to celebrate my 21st birthday!! We will be dancing all night long on Monday, March 24th, and once the bell tolls Midnight, I'll be legal:) My roommate will be dj'ing like usual, and I guarantee you will LOVE IT. If you have a bad time, I'll give you the 2 dollars back for cover!! 18 and over:)

ALSO, 214 Normal is having their second bash of the school year on April 11th where there will be dancing, drinking and laughing all night long!! Email me for more information!

COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww yeah. There are going to be a whole lot a fitches at this party!!!

Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only will there be fitches, there will be fridays too

and pats

Ha

haha

hahahah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*whistles*

*looks down*

yep they're still there!
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, what a great party! WOOOO! Did you guys miss out if you were not there. Not only did Katrina turn 21, but all those drunk girls who kept saying that they wished there were some dorky computer nerds to make out with, they were just too much. And hot too.

Well too bad they were leaving to go back to their homes in Switzerland today.

It was sooo much fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRINA WEENA!!!!!
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beefer wrote:
...but all those drunk girls who kept saying that they wished there were some dorky computer nerds to make out with, they were just too much. And hot too...

that's not true!!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was pretty awesome Beth. Suckas! You all missed the one chance you will EVER get in your life to have a hot girl say 'I love computer geeks' to you and not hear hysterical laughter over your shoulder.

Sorry I couldn't go Katrina, family badness over the weekend. I'll make it up to you if you come to the 4/17 show at the Kodiak. It will be happy birthday all over again for you!

PS- Speaking of 21st birthday parties, Darren, weren't we supposed to get AWESOME belated 21st birthday parties? I think I remember someone -named Justin- telling us that...
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle...

I think about you often and sometimes wish it was me you lived with as opposed to Vance.

And I will see you on the 17th. Legal.
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nix on the party on the 11th. If any of you want to live with 4 lame roommates next year, I've got them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: