Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LIES LIES LIES!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: LIES LIES LIES!!!! Reply with quote

Who hates people who lie? Cuz I think us poly people are gettin tired of it!, Sorry to everyone for us telling you someone elses lies (by this we mean, the homeboys show that I (jon) was told, that we were gonna be on the show within the next two weeks , and last night was the last night of those two weeks.. we weren't on) we're not furious about it, but I think we can all agree that it sucks cuz to us its the coolest thing......we just get excited and it ends up not happening, what do you guys think about when that happens, more specifically, when it happens to us (the Polyphonics), and ends up affecting you polynuts. We're curious to hear your truth... don't tell us "what we want to hear" be honest if you must.... What do you think?
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching a movie last night (Igby Goes Down .. a good one, I might add), and 10PM came along. I wondered .. 'hmm.. the Homeboy show is on'. So, I stopped the movie and turned on the radio.

LIARS.

They interrupted my movie.

the first ever Polyphonics fan site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI,
yea 89x sucks da cack. we've always known this.

kthx bye.
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true, true, true... but i dont wanna bash the crap out of 89x, more like, bash lying in general.. like when we tell you we have this huge show, or we're gonna be on the radio... and neither happens..does anyone honestly lose respect and hopes for us as a band... I dont know.. i'm just upset with how hard it is to get an honest promise for us, to actually play the huge show, or actually be on the radio, all this "hell yeah you got yada yada...." or "your gonna do this, yada yada..." its starts to suck....

i dont get it, whatever.......
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Cheddar wrote:
true, true, true... but i dont wanna bash the crap out of 89x, more like, bash lying in general.. like when we tell you we have this huge show, or we're gonna be on the radio... and neither happens..does anyone honestly lose respect and hopes for us as a band... I dont know.. i'm just upset with how hard it is to get an honest promise for us, to actually play the huge show, or actually be on the radio, all this "hell yeah you got yada yada...." or "your gonna do this, yada yada..." its starts to suck....

i dont get it, whatever.......

I dont think I'll ever be able to listen to the polyphonics again in good conscience, Liar McPantsonfire.
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... as much as i am bitchin... I'm still gonna say listen to 89x for the next couple of weeks at that time (10:00pm) cuz it may still happen... who knows...
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and brandon..... how come my listen to thing wont change from finch- grey matter, to what i'm listening to right now.. huh!?!?!?!?
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind i think i have figured it out... HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: