Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FORUM ONLY MP3 -- and other comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:56 pm    Post subject: FORUM ONLY MP3 -- and other comments Reply with quote

Hi all! first off i'd like to appologize for the lack of public activity form the polyphonics lately. it's mostly my fault. you see, i'm at school now, and this has been the semester from hell. i don't have time to do much other than what school requires of me (and don't even have time to do that!).

but anywho. i figured i'd hook all you good people up with a polyphonic oldie called "lore". this was prolly one of our first 5 original songs. we used to play it alot back in the day; meaning 96-98 or so. give a listen and enjoy it for what it is: good old polyphonics from the days that they were known as "the community".

The Polypohnics - Lore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: