Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yay or Nay to Kettering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: Yay or Nay to Kettering Reply with quote

Okay, let's hear everyone's favorite memories of Kettering.... or least favorite...hehe

KDOGG in haaaause
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think overall i enjoyed it. i thing we played well, and i felt pretty good about it.... besides a couple mistakes i made, but they weren't bad or anything.

the best part was the energy and support from the people that came to see us. (tri-Pu for life!!! haha). i'll also have to say that all the other bands were good and were good people too.

one highlight was playing "friendship". that has got to be my favorite song to play.

well i can't thik of anything else now....
thanx to everyone who came to see us
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:16 pm    Post subject: POOPY Reply with quote

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you guys play yesterday. Unfortunately, I was stuck here wiping ass all night into the morning. But I was with you guys in spirit. (I even listened to your cd in my car on the way to work.) I promise I'll be at your next show. You have my word on it.

Much Love, Peace Out

-Stephanie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: