Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

someone help please... if you can

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: someone help please... if you can Reply with quote

so here's the deal...

it's late saturday night, i just got done watching a movie here at home. i turn on my computer to check my email as my mom goes out in the garage. i hear this BANG! and then a loud constant noise, like grinding. my mom yells from the garage, "PATRICK! GET OUT HERE!!!"... and so i do...

the garage door is opening... i look out to see what's up. that grinding noise i was telling you about eariler?... well it was actually a car horn... from the truck that just totally slammed into my PARKED FUCKING CAR!! so i see the truck still driving... away from my car, so i get the adrenaline on and i chase after the mofo... get to his passanger window and pound on it while yelling various, upset phrases. he stops, i go around to the driver side, he opens the door. "what the f*cks your problem!?!?!?" i yell. he looks kinda dazed. his airbags went off.

at this point several people are outside wonding why the hell someone hasn't let up on their horn. so i go to look at my car, and its just totally messed. some people that live a couple houses down come over and ask if that's my car. i tell them it is as i point out that it's been pushed 30ft from where it was parked. then i notice the tracks from the truck and i see that the guy didn't slide into my car at all... NO... he just drove right into it!

so the police come. and the fire dept. they claim my car is leaking gas and it needs to go to the impound. in the meantime i have to write up an accident report. as i start writing it my mom mentions that he tried getting away after he hit my car. and the evidence? how about the tire tracks that showed he backed into someones driveway before he tried to drive off again. so at this point i'm pissed. and as i hand my report to the cop he mentions the guys drunk and is going to jail. well that's kinda justice, but what about my car!?!? i'm still without a fricken car!!!!!

here's where you people come in...

i need a cheap car to get me by. and i'm hoping someone out there might have one i can get. it needs to be highway worthy, inasmuchas i drive back and forth between flint and sterling heights a lot... as well as some other road trips. and it needs to be affordable. i'm a poor student... with less money than that.

that is all. i'm still in denial. when i go outside tomorrow morning my car is going to be there all shiny and happy, just waiting to take me back to flint.
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mother--fockers! Stupid drunk people......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... here's the update.

it's a day later, and i found myself a new car. with the help of jeff and his dad. w00t!

i feel much releived
tishtosh
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Holy Crap Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your car. I'm glad you're ok and you weren't in the car when this all went down. Damn drunk drivers!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drama Queen
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that you got some wheels there Patrick. I am however sorry to hear about your car, and that i hope that the drunk driver has to pay for your car or something.

Take Care,
DQ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah, and by the way.. why am I a frickin roadie!!!! Band starter, hello! we wouldn't be here if I didn't go and invent the basis of music! come on now, you know I'm worth it... I AM in the history textbooks, damn it!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that sucks Pat. I don't know if Vance got this wrong, which is entirely likely, but he said it looked like he just followed YOUR CAR'S tracks in the snow and ended up smashing into your car as, obviously, that's where your tracks led.

Keep this thread updated if you hear anything, I'd be interested to hear what happens to this idiot. Was he young or old? Did you find out how toasted he was? Stinkin' or just buzzed? And what was that crap about trying to get away? What an ass...

Well, now you guys have the storyline for your deathmetal song I'm sure you guys have always wanted to write and play...death to the drunk who killed my car.
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what are you driving now, Patrick? I'm sorry to see the Go-Kart go

NyQ

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Cheddar wrote:
oh yeah, and by the way.. why am I a frickin roadie!!!! Band starter, hello! we wouldn't be here if I didn't go and invent the basis of music! come on now, you know I'm worth it... I AM in the history textbooks, damn it!!

There you go Jon, you are now the INVENTOR OF ROCK Hope you find this more suitable.

NyQ

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivaLuna wrote:
Wow, that sucks Pat. I don't know if Vance got this wrong, which is entirely likely, but he said it looked like he just followed YOUR CAR'S tracks in the snow and ended up smashing into your car as, obviously, that's where your tracks led.

um what? no.

i followed HIS tracks... and they showed no evidence of sliding. just a straigh trajectory into my car.

and now i'm driving a plymouth duster. yay
Jephonics
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHat is funny is that the drunk driver was none other than charles aka chuck marsac from hf2
mister
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NyQuil Driver wrote:
There you go Jon, you are now the INVENTOR OF ROCK Hope you find this more suitable. :)NyQ

the crack rock?

the first ever Polyphonics fan site
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WHat is funny is that the drunk driver was none other than charles aka chuck marsac from hf2..

nooo shiot! thats wierd......

and damn STRAIGHT NYQ... INVENTOR OF ROCK.... finally gettin some recognition, YEAH!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: