Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey. so we have 3 new new songs that we're pretty excited about. 2 of them were actually performed last weds at the kodiak show: "rot in hell" and "5 minute goodbye". if you happened to go to the show, what did you think of the songs?

we'll most likely play all 3 new ones at our upcoming shows. so if you weren't at the kodiak then go to one of our upcoming shows and check it out.

i'm out.
Katrina
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Polyphonics-this is Katrina and Lindsay! We think you guys are the COOLEST and we're so excited to see you guys this weekend:)

Yo this be LindsAy! I am stoked to see you guys this weekend, both times. and we want to hear the new songs.
okay bye
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the Kodiak show and the two new songs were good. To tell the truth I don't remember them too well, but I do recall that I liked them, so all y'all that missed the show, you are in for a treat! I also just wanted to say that I'm so excited to how much the Polyphonics have fine tuned their sound and how much it rocks! With all the crap "I'm all alone, all my girls have severely dissed me" Staind 'We're here to bring you down' junk on the radio, it's so cool that right in our backyard is a band who just plays awesome rock music! (And at reasonable prices too!) I love you guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: