Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Karenin's Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Karenin's Smile Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that I thought your little two/three person set at the Fly Bar was great. You sould tell you were all having so much fun and it was awesome to see. I think I liked it more than your full band show at PUB 1281, even though I liked that also.

SO anyways keep the shows coming and keep us posted. Is there a web site?

P.S. I also got to see One Mind the other day at PUB 1281 again, and it was an awesome show.

I DON'T REALLY ROCK, I JUST SORT OF SWAY.
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: -s +c Reply with quote

I mean could tell not sould tell, I even previewed it.

wingalingadingdang
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: