Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAN YOU GUYS ROCKanddarrenlistenup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SivaLuna
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: MAN YOU GUYS ROCKanddarrenlistenup Reply with quote

YOU GUYS ARE JUST THE GREATESTdarrengivemesilenthillbackBAND THAT EVER LIVED!

I MEAN, YOU TALK ABOUT AN OUTSTANDINGdarrengivememysilenthillgamebackBAND, YOU HAVE TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE GOOD OLE' POLYPHONICS.

I WAS JUST SITTING HEREdarrengivemesilenthillbackoriwillkillyouLISTENING TO SOME TUNES FROM THE LAST ALBUM, AND I CAN'T HELP FEELING HAPPY!

SO KEEP IT UP, POLYi'mnotkiddingitwillhurtalotbuddyPHONICS!

Love Michele-a-rella Sticks
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the Polyphonics too, and I can't wait for this Friday when they play again so I can go see them.

You know what else I really like? Chicken. It's like the tuna of the land. There are so many fantastic things that you can make from chicken. Let's take for instance Chicken Quesadillas. When it's 2am and you're drunk as hell after seeing a polyphonics concert, you can stop off at Taco Bell and grab yourself some chicken quesadillas. Also Chicken-ala-King, which I think was named after the great Civil Rights Activist Martin Luther King Jr. We all know what he contributed to society.

And if you dont enjoy the chicken alone, why not put it in a salad? They do it at fast food restaurants and sit down restaurants but you can also do this at home. Take for instance the Avocado Salad with Orange-Wasabi Glazed Chicken. I myself dont care for salads at all, but I know there are alot of hippies out there who would probably eat a chicken salad without chicken. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really hate hippies.

Speaking of hippies, have you ever really weighed out the differences between 1-ply and 2-ply toilet paper? I mean the name "1-ply" is enough to bring a chaffin to any man's (or woman's) bottom. But in all reality, it doesnt have to. Let's compare:

1-ply
------
pros:

costs less
you can wipe 80,000 times and not plug the toilet
more tp on a roll
tastes better

cons:

that "sandpaper" feeling
more of a chance of getting doo doo on your fingers
good god the chaffing

2-ply
------
pros:

only thing better would be a midget wrapped in silk wiping you
chaffing is kept to a minimum
just a little can do a lot
you are not really going to get the doo doo fingers

cons:

oh god. it costs more
it has a stupid design on it with diamonds or something
quilted? what, does that mean it can hold more doo doo? like it comes equipped with "doo doo absorbing pockets"?
there's like 8 actual pieces of tp on the roll. have a party and next thing you know there are girls that get bladder infections or something
use more than one square and you might plug the toilet if it's used in conjunction with the abo

honestly, I will buy whatever is available or on sale, so I could care less about what kind of tp I use, but for those of you that care....there you go!

You can all thank me later.
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.
You both scare me.

the first ever Polyphonics fan site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: