Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

try this one too....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: try this one too.... Reply with quote

Hey, so here i am at my finest.. a little drunk but all-in-all, music surrounding me at an awesome little part-ay that mike, justin and ed through for everyone......... let me know if it don't work for ya...... cuz i dont know if it will... but its funny shiot!

(see link below)
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it doesn't work, you can grab it here too:

http://www.pubarso.com/misc/jon_party.mov

the first ever Polyphonics fan site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't get it
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess you had to be there?
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that's........ the greatest thing I've ever seen!

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahah it was good man it was good at the time. The drums guitar and Mic might have to be off limits at the next party just for the fact that people left due to the fact that they were too loud for them that night.

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddha wrote:
hahah it was good man it was good at the time. The drums guitar and Mic might have to be off limits at the next party just for the fact that people left due to the fact that they were too loud for them that night.

fuck em, tell em to stay at home then.
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree....

i must say too that the peeps there when the random musical instruments really got going were people who usually go to the polyphonics shows which are loud..plus the music would have been probably that loud or damn close to it if the drums weren't pounding and guitar wasn't screeching and whomever was singing wern't destroying there vocal cords davey havok style..

off the record i think eveyone needs to take a freakin chill pill and get off each others case for once...for christ sake i feel like im back in high school with all the god damn drama..i mean i know i create drama myself and people are gonna have there indivdual issues, but this is starting to get plain silly...my opinion is said
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but you complained about it too. Or so I remember I just say it got to much when it hit hours straight. thats all

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell em to stay home.
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did complain but a i complained about the price of cheese that day and two thats why i went up stairs..just because i didn't want to hear it i am not gonna ruining other peoples fun...i may have said yeah those drums are giving me a headache but i never thought that the drums and what not were ruining the party at any time..enough said though whats done is done and in the past..next subject..Todd Bertuzi only out the rest of the year for that cheap shot..rip off...and who is all going to the poly show this friday....
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm going to the poly-show this friday
NyQuil Driver
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I can make it

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
Odine
PolyRoadie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot the polyphonics had a website .

Regardless, Saturday sucked. It wasn't just the jamming thing, or even the room thing, or the cranky mentalities of some of the people there (including myself). It was everything. No big deal. Daqari night more than made up for it.

I don't mind the jamming at any other time, just give me a heads up and a day you want to do it, cause I know mike's always up for it. That way i can set up properly i.e. Mic not sucking ass, guitar tuned.

And i'm not going to the p-gig tonight. . If i end up going anywhere for st patty's day tho, i'll go to that one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: