Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a possible gift to the polyphonics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaded
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: a possible gift to the polyphonics Reply with quote

As you might or might not now my step brother used to lived next door to dave of mustard plug. And being they are next door neighbors i figured what the hell why don't i ask if the polyphonics can open for the men in yellow on one of there tour dates in michigan. Fingers are crossed and the gang will be back from touring 2nd week in march so hopefully some word will come then. I know they have a gig april 19th in grand rapids at the intersection with catch22, so i am gonna try to shoot them in there, or if not maybe they can make swing to the eastside and play a special show just to help out another local band trying to make it.
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome.... not really our type of genre, but since when do they ever do shows with the exact style of musical acts... I actually met Mustard Plug a couple of times.. they're purdy cool guys... Rock on if you could hook that shiot up! in return we could give you a package of American Cheese- the white kind (aww yeah) or maybe even a can of beefaroni...... the two best things ever processed by man!

No, but seriously.. let us know what happens... rock!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: