Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ART WORK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefer
PolyGroupie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: ART WORK Reply with quote

I think that it would be a GREAT idea to have your fans send in art work to you that you could use on your cd jacket. Like you could totally have a contest.

Or you could like just let me design the cover.

Or what if darren and I together created the best cd cover ever for the cd with the best name ever. I am a freakin genius.

opinions of my great ideas would be appreciated, as long as you like them.
mister
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of a contest. That'd be rad.

the first ever Polyphonics fan site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i'm tired
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well leave it up to me to agree with a fan of the band and say that's an awesome idea... Beth has some awesome work and if her and Darrin get together on it, i would gladly accept it.. thats the least they deserve for being dedicated fans for a long time. cuz otherwise i agree on naming the cd "..and thanks to Beth and Darrin.."
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Cheddar wrote:
Well leave it up to me to agree with a fan of the band and say that's an awesome idea... Beth has some awesome work and if her and Darrin get together on it, i would gladly accept it.. thats the least they deserve for being dedicated fans for a long time. cuz otherwise i agree on naming the cd "..and thanks to Beth and Darrin.."

I don't know who this Darrin is but Darren's going to be real upset that you left him out again.

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ Cheddar
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NyQuil Driver wrote:
DJ Cheddar wrote:

I don't know who this Darrin is but Darren's going to be real upset that you left him out again.

wow.. your gay....
The MADministrator!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Cheddar wrote:
NyQuil Driver wrote:
DJ Cheddar wrote:

wow.. your gay....

I'm sorry, I don't own a gay.

I could do this all day

Sic Transit Gloria - Glory Fades - I'm Max Fischer
DngrsDrrn
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

although our names are the same in phonics, they are not the same in spelling.

right John?
INVENTOR OF ROCK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His name... is Darrin!...... His Name is.... IS DARRIN!!!!.......HIS NAME ..... IS DARRIN!!!!
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, my name is spelled Darren.

perhaps I can help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: