Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site
The Polyphonics OFFICIAL Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The warped tour is coming again ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: The warped tour is coming again .... Reply with quote

and dont we all think it would be awesome to see our very own secret "the polyphonics" hop onto that local stage and just flat out OWN!!
Last year it worked for ettison clio. You never know it could happen .... come on guys just wanna see you guys out there with a crowd you might just finally deserve.

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
poncho524
ADMIN OF DOOM!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so how does one get on the local stage???
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you would have to contact the managers of the warped tour... I ust posted on the warped tour BB and asked how so when I get an answer to that I will let you guys know.

Bethy is my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Buddha
PolyRockStar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got nothing out of that .... you would have to try to find a contact on there site or something

Bethy is my hero.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Polyphonics OFFICIAL Site Forum Index -> Band Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: